Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Thoughts 8

Since I complain about MTV a lot I must be watching it, right? Yes, I do watch these shows, but mainly because I am shocked that these morons are on TV. It is like seeing a really bad car accident on the highway. You try not to look, but you can't really help it. What the hell is that Double Shot of Love show? Who the hell are the Ikki twins? WHY? WHAT? HUH?

Never get bacon on Domino's Pizza. Don't ask... just not a good idea.

I hate those Ed Hardy & Von Dutch shirts. Most people have no clue who those people are. If you don't know, Wikipedia them. I also hate shirts that look like a spray can exploded on it. I just don't get it.

The plane that crashed (actually landed) into the Hudson was an absolutely amazing story. The pilot should definitely be praised. Incredible! But, are we still at the point where we have to mention terrorism every single time there is a crash, explosion or event? Not making light of 9/11 or anything, but I was reading Newsday, which is owned by Cablevision, which owns Newsday and they had to say that terrorism was not a factor right after they just said that birds were the cause of the engine failure. So pigeons work for Bin Laden now? Birds caused the emergency landing, but these are rogue birds. They are not affiliated with any terrorist groups of any kind? Please do not mention terrorism at all unless you know it is an act of terrorism. Even mentioning the 'T' word gets people going.

I think I got herpes just watching Rock of Love Tour Bus... is that bad?

I need a Lebowski.

No comments: