Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merging

Does anyone on Long Island know how to merge? When I was driving this morning traffic was backed up and I figured there must be an accident. There was (of course) and it was in the left lane. So... why does everyone gun it in the left lane right up until the last possible moment before they should get over and then cut me off or block traffic so that the can get over? If you got over to begin with then it would be OK. I do not understand the trouble? I wish I could have one of those wall street tickers in my car that would repeat messages as I drove. It could say nice job dicko or way to not pay attention asshole! You know, really positive stuff. Or have a James Bond type license plate that rotated messages as well. That way you can curse people out without saying a word. I am going to invent that.

No comments: