Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Malls & Such

God I hate malls. I went to Roosevelt Field on Monday and the Source Mall today. I went for lunch both times, but The Source wasn't nearly as bad though. Actually, it is the people I can't stand. Plus  the worst drivers are in and around malls. These women in these huge trucks... come on!! If you can't see over the steering wheel you probably shouldn't be driving a Hummer or be trying to back into a spot you can't see. People also seem to forget to use their eyes when walking. I am very patient, but man the hordes of people get under my skin. I know they say the economy is bad, but I think the malls are more packed this year. Everyone wants a deal or some sort. Thank god for the internet and home shopping.

Want proof that the New York Post sucks? They had Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida' as their top album of '08 and Guns N' Roses 'Chinese Democracy' at #5? Are you serious? I guess I shouldn't suspect any less from a paper that gives the entertainment world the front page over most major world events. Don't even get me started on Rolling Stone's list of the year's best albums. The Jonas Bros. are ahead of The Raconteurs album? What kind of world are we living in? Seriously?

1 comment:

~P~ said...

Sir.
Please step DOWN from the clock-tower.

Nice and slow.

Thaaaaat's right.

;-)

I hear ya man.
I stay clear of shopping centers of ALL kinds.

You best have some holiday cheer (and by THAT I mean booze. Any chance for a Holiday themed "Drink of the Day"?)
If it has the word "grog' in it, all the better.

~P~
PTOR