Wednesday, February 4, 2009

S-s-s-s-s-l-o-w

I apologize for the slow response time between blogs. There is no special reason for my laziness in writing blogs. I wanted to start off by writing about the stupidest people alive. The passengers from the flight that landed in the Hudson River. They survived a fucking plane crash into freezing waters and they are unhappy? Are they all morons? Yes, I think so. They got money, free first class upgrades on future flights and something else? What was it? Oh yeah I remember... their fucking lives! People make me sick. Let them go search the Hudson for their cell phones and luggage. Those articles can be replaced easily. I guess you can never make everyone happy even when you save their sorry asses.

The Super Bowl commercials sucked. Except one. The one where the Koala gets punched in the face. Priceless.

Leave Michael Phelps alone. So what he smoked pot. Oh no! It is so sad that some people will purposely wait around so that they can catch celebrities doing something 'bad' and then sell the image to the media. He didn't do what other athletes have done recently and kill anyone, dog fight, do heroin or shoot someone. There is such a double standard with athletes it is insane. It is pot. Get over it.

I was watching 'A Double Shot of Love 2' with the Ikki twins last night and it occurred to me. These are in-fact the stupidest people on the face of the planet.

1 comment:

ab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.