Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Positive Thoughts

I just looked at the Rolling Stone site and VH-1 site and I really might vomit. Kanye West, Britney Spears, Fall Out Boy... oh my god!! That shit is so horrible. Who the hell are all these people and where am I? They are all these magazines and sites talk about. They make no good music. and they are all train wrecks. The same 12 bands get all the attention. Seeing them on the covers of the magazines I read really ruins the magazine for me before I even read the damn things. I just do not get anything anymore? Also, who fucking cares about Madonna & A-Rod? If you do not want the attention or people asking you about your affairs then don't get caught together in all these fucking midnight encounters. Madonna, get rid of the guitar. We all know you can't play it. I think the 'devil horns' are played out. So are the words rock star. Everyone is a damn rock star. I ate 30 chicken wings.. your a rock star and blah, blah, blah! Just because you wear a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and black wrist bands does not make you a rock star. It makes you annoying.

No comments: