Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello.

I have been dormant for a while, but now I am back. I got a lot on my mind so I want to share it with ya'll.

What the fuck is with that moron heckling Obama during he speech? It is not a minor league baseball game. The President of the US is giving a speech. I know the health care reform is a touchy subject with everyone, but people wonder we (the normal people) hate politicians. Because they act like jack asses!! First those jerks in Albany, now heckling in the house? Someone going to start the wave next? Maybe shoot t-shirts with their opinions into the crowd? What a bunch of idiots. People are entitled to their opinion, but sometimes it is better just to shut up.

The Beatles re-mastered albums came out and I am fucking geeked. They deserve all the hype they receive even 40 years after they broke up. No one and I mean NO ONE will ever accomplish what they did in basically a 6 1/2 year span. They were geniuses and matured so fast in terms or musicianship and songwriters it is unreal. They went from 'I Want to Hold Your Hand' to 'Strawberry Fields Forever' in a matter of a few years. It is mind blowing to think of all they accomplished. I mean, George was only 26 when they made Abbey Road for fuck sake!!

No comments: