Friday, September 25, 2009

Seriously Mackenzie, Seriously?

I just do not understand people? Maybe I think too much? Anyway, this whole Mackenzie Phillips thing is nucking futs. However, I have a few thoughts on the matter.

All I have to say about John Phillips is that if the Rolling Stones didn't want to hang out with you in the 70's because you were too messed up... Then he had some serious issues.

Also, I am not saying that incest isn't disgusting and horribly wrong. It is, but she keeps saying that it was consensual? Then I read the word 'forced' in the same sentence. Last time I check (Forgive me if I am slow, I only went to a SUNY school), but consensual means both parties agreed to participate in whatever act they participated in. In this cats opinion she shouldn't be pitied or sympathized in this situation.

No comments: