Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blargh...

I am so fucking sick of this story of the cop & Professor from Harvard. I am so sick of racism and people claiming racial profiling on everything that happens. Are these real issues? Yes, very much so. I have not had to deal with these problems, so I cannot put myself in anyone else's shoes. But... people need to realize not all things are a black & white issue. Sometimes people are just assholes. Sometimes people are just mean, ignorant and selfish. Not everything is a race issue. I am sure both men in this case overreacted. It is unfortunate and sad that it becomes a world event. My biggest disappointment with this issue is how the president handled it. He made comments that were so ignorant. I have to say he is really letting me down so far as president. I see him on Entertainment tonight more than on the news.

No comments: