Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Know, I Suck

Yes, I have been slacking. I am sorry. I just haven't felt very inspired lately. I try to blog everyday, but I just get side tracked and then I forgot. It happens, but what can you do? I will do my best to start this up again and make sure I write new content everyday. That being said let's get down to brass tax...

Anyone catch the Rock of Love finale? The whore won.

So long Isiah Thomas. I am sooooooooooooo sad to see you go.

As if the world isn't screwy enough, now we have to worry about pirates?

I love the Beastie Boys and the album 'Check You Head', but do I really need 10 versions of 'So What'cha Want' with that deluxe edition?

Damn you Wendy's Spicy Chicken Samich!!

1 comment:

~P~ said...

Yes, you suck.
Yes, you do.

But, that's OK.
You're still a magnificent bastard!

Loves ya, man!
See you tomorrow night!