Friday, March 27, 2009

Enuff Z Nuff

I have been dormant too long. I got way too much on my mind and I am ready to freak out. With that being said, how the hell is everyone?

That whole 'MTA' thing makes no sense to me. How the fuck can you keep raising fares, but keep lowering service standards and cut routes? Those are the real criminals. Also, Patterson is a moron and the 'caricature' they have of him on SNL is way too realistic. NY State should wake up and realize that he isn't a governor that is being made fun of, he is making fun of being a governor.

Madoff, that guy is one glorious scum bag. He needs to be sent to a federal prison. How can you have house arrest in a mansion? How does this guy still have any money? He deserves whatever he gets. He will probably serve a few months and then go to one of his 11 houses and rip more people off.

That Octo-mom is still fucking nuts.

Knicks, what happened to you?

What the hell is going on in Lost? Where is Vincent???


2 comments:

~P~ said...

Dude,

My apologies, but you have been tagged to participate in a (thankfully simple) meme.

You can participate or not - no harm no foul either way.

I was tagged, and now, I'm passing the torch.

My entry (with the rules) is here:

http://sanctumsanctorumcomix.blogspot.com/2009/03/look-inside-look-behind-meme-post.html

~P~

Vincenzo said...

Just life as usual in NY. Come to CT, it's only about half as bad as NY.